POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poolscape: eval_pattern strikes again : Re: Poolscape: eval_pattern strikes again Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poolscape: eval_pattern strikes again
From: SamuelT
Date: 29 Jun 2000 14:08:28
Message: <395B9179.E9C67A7B@aol.com>
I like the blob-scape. The prisms are too prefect-looking, perhaps a granite
normal would look more like basalt?

About the faked radiosity, a terrain like this would shine a warm, yellowish
light back onto the columns, I'm pretty sure.

Oh, and are the columns prefect hexagons? I still haven't figured out a good
way of rotating and translating perfect hexagons.

~Samuel